Friday, August 18, 2006

Pepper the shop dog



Eric (the mechanic & pro-racer) has this great dog named Pepper. She comes to work with him some days. She is this strange mix of Basset hound and terrier. Pepper is three times longer than she is high and it’s just hilarious to look at. She has a very sweet disposition and really loves her human. Since I’m here and not with my dogs (the idiots) I really look forward to Pepper’s visits. They make the day seem a little better and let’s face it life with a dog is much better than life without one. SO here’s Pepper. Aint she swell?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute dog...but I want to call it "scruffy" or something...god, I love that dog!!!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Phaedra said...

I'm getting my new little girl a week from today!

I'm getting her from a breeder who is finished showing or breeding her (or whatever) and she has been living in a (non-puppy mill style) well equipped dog barn. She's not a barn dog, she's a face-licking PEOPLE dog who should live in the house!

I can't wait.

Are you back home yet?

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home