Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tales from the east coast

Tales from the east coast

Here’s the thing.  I’ve been so busy working at the new shop and preparing for the new web store that I haven’t had 5 minutes to post anything.  I will write a big post about much of the fun/weirdness of the last month soon. Til then here’s a tiny bit of it.  Last weekend I went home for two days to take care of some stuff and to visit with Meghan.  It was a nice trip but 26 hours in the car in four days made me a little nuts.  Last night I ate something that really didn’t like me.  I spent all night vomiting and living on the toilet.  Today I had to stay home and sleep between visits to the can.  Not so much with the fun.  Look I can’t really think that well right now so I’ll just go.

Later,Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home