Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Bronchitis or cough,cough,cough

Well never being one to pass up an opportunity to whine like a little girl let me share my last two weeks. Cough, cough, cough....wheez....cough, cough, gag, cough. "fuuuck" Yes I've been stupid sick. My mother is sure that I am dying of the plague but my Doc swears it's just bronchitis. Last week I was so out of it I don't think I got a fucking thing accomplished. This week I'm just coughy and have that wonderful "crunch/heeee" sound when I breathe. You know it's not just in your head when your girlfriend comments on the sounds you make breathing in your sleep. Yikes! Anyway I ain't dead just dumber than before...oh and horribly backlogged with work.

Alright here's another thing. Apparently when I am Zombie like and ill I like to play PS2. That came as quite a shock to me. I got the thing because I bowed to peer pressure a few years ago. I can count on one hand the number of times I've played the damned thing. Well I just beat the crap out of LEGO Star Wars and Ratchet & Clank. So that's what can happed to a seemingly intelligent guy who gets bronchitis and is stuck at home for a week in a cold medicine induced stupor...he gets good at video games? The whole thing has me asking some questions about my motives and likes in the universe. (too much?)

SO that's it for me. Any word from PBG and everyone has gone and told Phaedra congrats on her new gig right?

That's it for me today I gotta motor.

Later,
Sam

1 Comments:

Blogger Stepping Over the Junk said...

well, helloooooooooooooo

i stopped and started up again (see my profile)

i have a neighbor, who I dont know, but from my laundry room window, can see to his tv and I'll tell you, on all of his free time (every night every weekend, all night, all weekend) he is playing some sort of star wars type games on the television. I wonder what he does for a living.

It will be fun the day I see The Bachelor through the window, then I know he got a girlfriend

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home