Thursday, November 09, 2006

Oh god, I'm a nerd!



Isn't this the bomb? Can a 36 year old white guy say "the bomb?" If you, like me, treated television like a portal to god when you were a kid then this will make great sense to you. Yes I did watch EVERY episode of GoodTimes (twice). Yes I did quote "What's happening" routinely. Hey, Hey, Hey. I owned every Battlestar Gallactica toy I could coax my mom to buy (the good ones that had removable missiles so you could choke on em. Not the wimpy later "my missiles go click." kind. Vipers were cool when you were 11. I saw every episode of both Manimal and Automan. Let's face it kids I'm a TV/pop culture junkie. I don't mind but it aint easy to be a gansta.

This is short cause I'm traumatized by it.

Later,
Sam

1 Comments:

Blogger Stepping Over the Junk said...

At least are arent quoting The Fonz

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home