Thursday, November 09, 2006

We won! Now what?

Allen just conceded the race. That means we take the majority in the Senate as well as the House. Nancy Pelosi is the Speaker of the House. Rumsfeld is out. What do we do? Do we hold their feet to the flames for the lies that have led to the Iraq war and killed so many of us? Do we try and play nice to pass some new legislation? Can our party get its shit together and float a viable candidate? Fucked if I know. I want the bastards to pay for breaking the law. For doing away with habeas corpus. For spying on all of us. For lying to the world and sending our friends and family to die for their bullshit agenda. For diminishing not just my rights but taking women's rights back 20 years. I want some heads on a plate. Fuck conciliation. Fuck playing nice. I want them to feel some of their New World Order right up the ass. I'm pissed and want these lying murdering thieves (Haliburton!!!!) to suffer. Who fucking cares about being nice? They weren't nice to Clinton and all he did was screw one American. These fuckers gotta pay and soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phaedra said...

I heard today that Bush said we have to learn our lessons from the Vietnam war. I was thinking to myself, "Oh my god, he actually GETS it now!" and then he said, "We'll never win the war if we leave."

That's actually the OPPOSITE of what the Vietnam war taught us. The moral is we CAN'T win, and get out while people are still alive.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home